MyOnlineShiksha™ Knowledge Partnership Program for Trainers
This page serves as broad Terms of Usage for the Knowledge Partnership Program offered by Educron Private Limited (henceforth called as Party No. 1) and you (henceforth called as Party No. 2), the Individual educator or an education firm who wishes to join the Knowledge Partnership Program with Party No.1 on its portal and mobile application MyOnlineShiksha™.
What is MyOnlineShiksha & Preamble
Whereas the Party No.1 is intending to develop MyOnlineShiksha™ E-learning platform for the common students in India.
MyOnlineShiksha™ would be a marketplace for online courses created by trainers from different specializations and skills, in Indian languages for the Indian students and masses in general, where they can purchase the online courses posted on the platform.
What is expected from You, the Knowledge Partner
For the above said purpose Party No.1 choose expert trainers and prepare the courses for the above said e-platform MyOnlineShiksha™.
The Party No.2 is an expert trainer/teacher/tutor having good qualification and teaches in simple Indian languages and is willing to participate with Party No.1 in their “MyOnlineShiksha™ Collaboration Program”.
What are the salient Terms
Simultaneously, therefore the said contract is executed between both the parties as under:
- Party No.2 shall create, submit Video lectures, handouts and other study materials (henceforth called as “Course content”) for the course creation on MyOnlineShiksha™ and these work of art’s final copyright will be reserved with the Party No.2.
- Party No.1 will be given full rights to host the submitted course content on the proposed platform MyOnlineShiksha™ under the name of Party No.2 as the course author, in good faith. By posting courses and other content, Party No.2 is deemed to give permission to MyOnlineShiksha™ to reuse and share the content for the purpose of marketing and increasing the course sales.
- Party No.2 shall have full access to their courses hosted at the proposed E-learning platform MyOnlineShiksha™. The Party No.2 will have an access login in the MyOnlineShiksha™ platform, can access the courses, dashboard with all the statistics of Party No.2’s earnings and the course performance with parameters like course sales, the progress of students, etc. So Party No. 2 agrees to take care of the confidentiality of the access information.
- Party No.2 will be responsible for the interaction with the courses’ students online in synchronous (through our webinar) or non-synchronous mode(Recorded lectures’ Course).
- Party No.2 will be responsible for all of their Submitted Content. Party No.2 further agrees that they own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and the authority to authorize MyOnlineShiksha™, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform (including by means of a digital audio transmission), publicly display, communicate to the public, promote, market and otherwise use and exploit any of their Submitted Content on and through the Services in the manner contemplated by these Terms.
- Party No.2 agrees not to use the proposed E-learning platform MyOnlineShiksha™ and its Services for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to Students. Party No.2 will be given all possible venues to promote themselves and their brand on MyOnlineShiksha™.
- Party No.2 agrees to Party No.1’s policy, to remove courses from its services when they are reported as infringing in a copyright infringement notice received from the owner of the original content Party No.2 agrees to Party No.1’s policy to remove all courses from any trainer who is determined to be a repeat infringer (for whom Party No.1 has received more than two valid takedown notices). Party No.1 reserves the right to terminate a trainer’s account at any time when they post content in violation of the copyrights of others.
- All the content created by the Party No.2 will be hosted by Party No.1 as long as the partnership is valid.
- The Party No.2 will get the share of the revenue generated from the sales of their courses hosted on MyOnlineShiksha™. This payment shall be made within the month from the date of the sale of that particular course, by the Party No.1. The net payment due to the Party No.2 will be calculated considering any returns of the sold courses and any applicable taxes, if necessary. This arrangement will continue as per the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
- Party No.1 will take commercially reasonable efforts to make any remaining scheduled payments due and owing to Party No.2 prior to deleting their Course/Account. Party No.2 hereby understand and agree that if Student(s) have previously enrolled to their Course(s) after their Course/Account has been deleted Party No.2’s name and such Course(s) will remain accessible to those such Students who enrolled to their Course(s).
- As an Instructor of their courses, Party No.2 can suggest Party No.1 the Base Price of their online courses hosted on MyOnlineShiksha™
- Party No.2 agrees not to charge separately for any courses hosted on MyOnlineShiksha™ like the course add-ons such as downloadable PDFs or other content and services (such as providing a link to a third party service to sell downloadable PDFs) without the mutual consent of the agreeing parties.
- Party No.1 will handle billing and other fee interaction with Students the MyOnlineShiksha™ However, Party No.1 reserves the right to make changes to the Course Prices at any time as per the prevailing market condition.
- Party No. 2 assures Party No.1 that lecture creation will be done with due diligence vis-à-vis quality of course content and its video and sound clarity and level.
- Party No.2 will have the access to Party No.1’s studio in Nagpur for the purpose of course creation during the hours as agreed based on case to case basis if required.
- The responsibility of marketing and sales of the courses will rest fully with Party No.1.
- As a prudent commercial contract, Party No. 2 is expected to promote their courses posted in the MyOnlineShiksha™ platform in his/her circle, as well. Party No. 2 assures the possible support to participate in the marketing campaigns for increasing the sales of their courses.
- Party No.2 agrees that they will NOT knowingly use the Service, among other things, to:
(a) harm minors in any way;
(b) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or an entity;
(c) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information);
(d) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
(e) "Spamming" to promote their Content, or engaging in unethical marketing, advertising, any other practice connected in any way to "spam" including, sending content or emails which do not comply with the IT Laws;
(f) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
(g) intentionally or unintentionally violate, attempt to violate, or avoid any applicable internet regulation or policy; Party No.2 agree to indemnify and hold the Party No.1 (as an owner of MyOnlineShiksha Platform) harmless from any claims resulting from the use of the Services which damages Party No.2 or any other party.
- If in the future there happens to be a dispute between Party No.1 and Party No.2, such matters will be decided by the arbitrator appointed by the Party No.1 only and its decision shall be binding upon both the parties.
As per the above terms and conditions if you the party no.2 after reading the same and agree with the above terms in good faith, the same will be binding upon both the parties.
I Agree to the Terms, Register Me
Contact us, for any other Query